Front End Developer
About the position
Rooster Grin is hiring a full-time front-end, WordPress developer. All applicants must have experience HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Java Script. In addition, applicants will need in-depth knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator with significant graphic design experience. Back end programming experience is a plus.
This is a client facing position, so strong communication skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines are very important. In addition, the right applicant will be comfortable interfacing with clients to complete projects with minimal oversight.
We pride ourselves on taking a photo-journalistic approach to web design, where we emphasize photos and videos to make a strong first impression. As a result, an applicant will be expected to design websites in Photoshop and then code the websites in WordPress. This will require the ability to manage clients effectively while adhering to deadlines on several projects simultaneously. With every new project, there is the opportunity to innovate a design unique and interesting websites for our clients.
Rooster Grin is a young, fast-paced, growing company. In addition to significant technical and graphic design skills, a successful member of Rooster Grin must have the following skills:
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Strong Design Background
- Deliver high-quality work in a timely manner
- Work well under pressure and complete projects according to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to complete projects with minimal guidance
- Participate in the sales process
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems, interacting with clients and performing administrative activities for the CEO and COO.
Supports Web Development team through client management and organization. Â
Operations Manager Job Duties:
- Performs basic support for clients calling the office (Password Resets, Text Edits, etc.).
- Acts as the first point of contact for clients and potential clients calling the office. Â Answers phones and emails for general office inquiries. Â
- Work with Web Development time to keep organized and delivery project on-time.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems.
- Keeps management informed by creating and reporting company data.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Manage calendar for CEO. Â
- Create social media posts. Â
- Basic bookkeeping, account receivables collection and expense tracking. Â
- Organize travel for CEO and COO.
- Organize tradeshow logistics
- Proofread documents to be sent to clients. Â
Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Outstanding organization and a desire to create systems and processes for a fast-growing company.
- Desire to become part of the team and go above and beyond for our clients.
- Deliver high-quality work in a timely manner.
- Work well under pressure and complete projects according to deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to complete projects with minimal guidance.
- (Bonus) Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop experience
- (Bonus) WordPress experience
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.